CSBP is committed to being a leader in environmental management and continually reducing its environmental impact.
CSBP is proud to have implemented a number of innovative, environmental management initiatives. Find out more
Wesfarmers businesses, including CSBP, have stepped up their commitments to address climate change, including declaring new ambitions to reach net zero emissions. Find out more
Environment is one of CSBP’s key community focus areas, delivering in the businesses commitment to work with its community to find ways to care for the environment and promote sustainably. Read about CSBP’s work in the community and its environmental partnership with Perth NRM.
CSBP’s experienced team of environmental professionals supports the business in operating to a high level of environmental performance to ensure internal, regulatory and community obligations are met. Key focus areas for the business include:
- Reducing carbon emissions
- Carbon and Energy reporting
- Regulatory compliance
- Environmental approvals to support growth
- Risk assessments and auditing
- Incident response and investigation
- Environmental action plans
- Solid and liquid waste management
- Implementation of its strategic water strategy
- Groundwater, water use efficiency and wastewater management
- Stack testing and ambient dust monitoring
- National Pollutant Inventory (NPI) reporting
- Sustainability reporting
CSBP’s Environment team works closely with its business operations to ensure that the comprehensive procedures and processes which form its Environmental Management System are consistent with requirements of the AS/NZS ISO14001 standard.