Our diverse people are central to our success.
We foster a workplace where you can apply your ideas, background, skills and life experiences to help our businesses grow and achieve your career goals.
CSBP employees come from a range of disciplines, including engineering, commercial, agronomy, sales, marketing, customer service, business analysts, tradespeople and operators, just to name just a few.
The location of our Kwinana manufacturing and production plants enables you to have a rewarding career while enjoying a metropolitan lifestyle. No fly-in, fly-out (FIFO) required. In addition, CSBP Fertilisers offers local roles across regional Western Australia at our distribution centres and depots.
CSBP is one of Wesfarmers Chemicals, Energy and Fertilisers (WesCEF) eight businesses that form its portfolio of leading sustainable businesses. WesCEF belongs to the Wesfarmers Group, providing you with benefits and opportunities that come from being part of one of Australia’s largest listed companies.
As a CSBP employee, you can expect:
- Career development programs including training, leadership and executive programs
- Secondment and opportunities within the Wesfarmers Group
- Flexible work arrangements
- Education assistance
- Salary sacrificing
- Health and wellness offerings including flu vaccinations
- Extensive discounts for a range of products and services through the Wesfarmers and WesCEF benefits scheme
- Our main administration and operations buildings at the Kwinana site are wheelchair accessible.
Our greatest competitive advantage is our people.
We are committed to providing opportunities to enhance their performance and experiences at work and to advance their careers.