High performing students on our Engineering Vacation Program may be offered a cadetship with CSBP which provides financial support and casual employment through the final year of university, and a pathway to our Engineering Graduate Program.
Places for CSBP’s Engineering Cadetship program are not advertised externally.
At CSBP, our Engineering Graduates are not there to make up numbers, which means you will have a real role, with real responsibilities and a workload to manage.
You are part of the team.
Our engineering graduate program combines the challenges of working in our technically complex industrial manufacturing facilities, with tailored training, support and guidance to give you the best possible start to your career in engineering.
As an engineering graduate, you will be on a structured three-year development program, where you will have:
- Extensive industry-based exposure and on the job technical guidance
- Opportunities well outside standard graduate roles, including project management responsibilities and leadership and commercial development opportunities
- A strong foundation for your future professional life through achieving Chartered Professional Engineering status (CP Eng)
- Experienced mentors who will broaden your business knowledge and support your ongoing development
We will also offer you market competitive remuneration which includes performance-based incentives, and:
- Annual Engineers Australia membership
- Coverage of costs associated with technical and professional development including the Engineering Education Australia ‘Graduate Program in Engineering’ and achieving Chartered Professional Status
- Access to other Wesfarmers benefits as listed in the Valuing our employees section
Our Engineering Graduate Program is available to current Mechanical, Chemical, Process and Instrumentation/Electrical Engineering vacation students and not advertised externally.