Practical work experience and formal education
Combine what you are learning in the workplace with formal qualification gained through a Registered Training Organisation (RTO) such as TAFE.
We offer traineeships in the following areas:
- Sales & Marketing – Trainee Area Managers and Marketing Cadetships
- Process Operations
- Supply Chain Operations: Warehousing / Logistics
- Customer Service
- Business Administration
- Driving Operations
Traineeships are available when an opportunity arises. Interested students are invited to register online to receive alerts when positions become available.
Trainee Area Manager - a look inside the role
CSBP Fertilisers offer traineeships for individuals who have a passion for agriculture and tertiary qualifications in agriculture or business.
Area Managers position and reinforce CSBP Fertilisers’ reputation as a reliable, progressive and quality provider of nutritional solutions and services. They understand that solutions go beyond selling fertilisers and involve understanding the technical aspects, whether it is agriculture nutrition (agronomy) or technology, and applying this knowledge to the customer’s business.
Trainee Area Mangers receive great grounding in the agricultural industry by getting exposure to all parts of the CSBP Fertilisers business including:
- Sales, including understanding sales targets & commercial drivers for business today
- Nutritional solutions
- Services (Trials, Field research and CSBP Soils Laboratory)
- Customer Service (Admin and Despatch)
- Operations (Country works, Depots)