Learn on the job
CSBP has a long history of providing a supportive learning environment for mechanical, electrical/instrumentation and fabrication apprentices.
We have a strong focus on the safety of our people and provide foundational safety training, including how to do risk assessments, and complete hazard identification.
All our apprentices and tradespersons are employed under Enterprise Agreements and benefit from fantastic terms and conditions. During your apprenticeship you will work towards a trade qualification while learning on the job.
What we’re looking for
Apprentices bring new ideas and diversity to the business. We look for individuals who demonstrate excellence in previous vocational studies and/or have relevant workplace experience. Mature age applicants, females, Aboriginal Australians and those from diverse cultural backgrounds are strongly encouraged to apply.
Applying for an apprenticeship
Applications for apprenticeships typically open mid-year to start the following year, but may be advertised throughout the year. If you would like to receive a notification when our Apprenticeship Program is open for application, please register online.
What will you do as a CSBP Mechanical or Electrical & Instrumentation Apprentice?
- Gain invaluable hands-on experience by being a part of our maintenance team in one of our manufacturing and production facilities located in Kwinana
- Experience rotations across our different production plants in Kwinana to gain broad experience of plant maintenance
- Continue career development under the supervision and guidance of skilled mentors
- Have your education and resource fees fully subsidised
- Use the program as a gateway to explore job opportunities across CSBP, the wider WesCEF division